- You must submit an identity document upon arrival.
- The check-in to the tents will take place after 4 p.m. and the exit before 12 noon. However, you may arrive and depart from Sedornet freely within those time frames.
- The tents and common spaces such as bathrooms, showers and relaxation areas must be used correctly. Please follow the instructions for their correct use and respect the peace and privacy of others.
- The tents do not have electricity, running water or telephones.
- To use the dry toilets inside the tents, the instructions must be followed correctly.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the tents and surrounding area, as well as using candles, incense, or making a fire. There is a designated smoking area in front of the Borda.
- It is also forbidden to cook or do barbecues.
- Peace and quiet must be respected throughout the campsite: it is forbidden to make noise and play loud music.
- Parents are responsible for their children and their safety.
- Pets are allowed provided that the owners care for their hygiene and ensure a suitable behaviour in the campsite.
- In the event of any contingency, guests will be transferred to the Borda Jaume and/or the annex.
The management reserves the right to take the necessary and appropriate measures in the event of failure to comply with these provisions.
- Up to 30 days before the date of the reservation, 75% refund.
- Up to 15 days before the date of the reservation, 50% refund.
- Under 15 days before the date of the reservation, there is no refund.
- Gifts are not refundable.
A single change of date can be made three weeks (21 days) before the reserved date.